Your address: Market Street, Sydney
44 Market Street, Sydney, Australia
$329AUD / Month
- No security deposit
- Your Address becomes Market Street, Sydney - to use on your website, business collateral, and business registration
- Mail & courier management
- 150+ locations worldwide
- Local phone number assigned instantly
- Dedicated receptionists to answer your calls the way you would like
- 24/7 voicemail with delivery to email or mobile
- Message-taking and call-screening options*
- Dial '1' to go to your mobile
- Secretaries and IT support team* available to assist you on-site or online
- Community of 50,000+ to buy from, sell to & collaborate with
- Up to 3 hours a day (60 hours/month) access to coworking lounges worldwide
- 3 days free private office usage outside your home city
- Fast & Secure Unique Password WiFi
- Unlimited Premium coffee & tea
- Print from any desk in our coworking lounge
- Access to meeting rooms, video conferencing and boardrooms
- Book all facilities and view bills online or on our apps
- 20% of your spend credited when you upgrade to a serviced office
- 1st Month Free! No further obligation
I.T. ENABLERS - Your support team
- 1. Zoom,Google, Skype video conferencing made easier
- 2. Security advice, I.T. support
- 3. I.T. Helpdesk
- 4. Home WiFi experts
Choose the package to fit your business needs
20% OFF on 12 months contracts
ABOUT LEVEL 26, MARKET STREET
ABOUT LEVEL 26, MARKET STREET
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, location, and community.
Navigate the coronavirus - Shared spaces cleaned every 4 hours. Social distancing enforced.
- A prime A-Grade tower located in the West of Sydney’s CBD.
- Landmark attractions such as Hyde Park, Westfield Shopping Centre, and SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium are just a stroll away.
- Nearby to on-site retailers and services, including a quality café, post office, dentist, major banks, health care services and childcare centre.
- Contains high-end occupants such as Australian Super, The Swedish Trade & Invest Council and Australia Bureau of Statistics
- Excellent transport connections, and only a few minutes' walk from Town Hall and the Queen Victoria Building.
- Unbeatable Coworking spaces from $385/month. Virtual Offices available from $159/month.
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - premium serviced offices in Sydney
- This could be your address
Sydney Airport Access: 15-20 minutes taxi ride from the Airport.
Train station: 5 minutes walk from Town Hall Station.
Bus station: 5 minutes walk from the Queen Victoria Building Bus Terminal.
Ferry: 10-15 minutes walk to Barangaroo Wharf.
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.
At this location Servcorp offers:
Virtual Office Frequently Asked Questions
When you sign up to a Servcorp Virtual Office, you not only receive a 5-star business address to use as your own but also premium business services without the costs associated with setting up your own office.
A Virtual Office at Market Street, Sydney includes:
- A local telephone number answered in the way you are accustomed to & transferred to your home phone, mobile or voicemail
- Mail and courier handling for all your incoming correspondence
- Access to our Coworking spaces for up to 3 hours per day
- Regular social events and networking opportunities to meet other like-minded imagineers
- Easy and convenient online booking system through Servcorp Home
With all of these services and more, you are truly setting your business up for success at Servcorp Market Street, Sydney.
As a Virtual Office client at Market Street, Sydney you have the full flexibility to access our offices when you need them whether you have a client meeting or if you need the space to bunker down on work away from distractions.
You receive exclusive access to our private offices, Coworking lounges and meeting rooms both in your home country and across our locations worldwide.
Certainly! When you select Servcorp's Address Package you have the ability to register your business to our 5-star location at Market Street, Sydney right in the heart of Sydney's prestigious central business district.
Yes, a Virtual Office is an ideal option for small business and a cost-effective solution if you are looking to lower your overhead costs. You can also avoid the risk involved with using you own personal address to register your business.
The security of a Virtual Office, the prestige of a business address at Market Street, Sydney and the convenience of having someone manage your mail are all ideal services to set your business up for success!
Unlike a traditional office where you typically pay to rent a physical office space, a Virtual Office is a flexible office solution where you can work remotely but use the address for your business collateral and as a mailing address.
In addition to the advantage of having a business address in a desirable location, Virtual Offices also offer a range of business services like mail handling, a local phone number and administrative support, which aren't usually available at all when you rent an office.
Unlike other office providers, Servcorp Market Street, Sydney does not have a limit to the number of calls and there is no monthly limit to forwarded messages to your home phone, mobile or email.