Your address: Nexus Norwest, Norwest
4 Columbia Court, Norwest, Australia
Level 5, Nexus Norwest
$249AUD / Month
- No security deposit
- Your Address becomes Nexus Norwest, Norwest - to use on your website, business collateral, and business registration
- Mail & courier management
- 150+ locations worldwide
- Local phone number assigned instantly
- Dedicated receptionists to answer your calls the way you would like
- 24/7 voicemail with delivery to email or mobile
- Message-taking and call-screening options*
- Dial '1' to go to your mobile
- Secretaries and IT support team* available to assist you on-site or online
- Community of 50,000+ to buy from, sell to & collaborate with
- Up to 3 hours a day (60 hours/month) access to coworking lounges worldwide
- 3 days free private office usage outside your home city
- Fast & Secure Unique Password WiFi
- Unlimited Premium coffee & tea
- Print from any desk in our coworking lounge
- Access to meeting rooms, video conferencing and boardrooms
- Book all facilities and view bills online or on our apps
- 20% of your spend credited when you upgrade to a serviced office
- 1st Month Free! No further obligation
I.T. ENABLERS - Your support team
- 1. Zoom,Google, Skype video conferencing made easier
- 2. Security advice, I.T. support
- 3. I.T. Helpdesk
- 4. Home WiFi experts
Choose the package to fit your business needs
20% OFF on 12 months contracts
ABOUT LEVEL 5, NEXUS NORWEST
ABOUT LEVEL 5, NEXUS NORWEST
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, location, and community.
Navigate the coronavirus - Shared spaces cleaned every 4 hours. Social distancing enforced.
- Located in the heart of Norwest Business Park
- Built with the aim of offering world-class office facilities to small businesses
- Spectacular views over the Castle Hill Golf Course
- A stroll away from Norwest Business Park attractions such as Castle Hill Country Club, The Hills Lodge Hotel & Spa, and the Norwest Lake
- Positioned amongst large scale corporations such as Fitness First Gym, Woolworths Head Office, AAMI Insurance, and Subaru
- Unbeatable Coworking spaces from $299/month. Virtual Offices available from $139/month.
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - premium serviced offices in Northwest Sydney.
- This could be your address
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.