Your address: Avaya House, Macquarie Park
123 Epping Road, Macquarie Park , Australia
Level 9, Avaya House
Your Address becomes Avaya House, Macquarie Park - to use on your website and business collateral
Access to 150+ locations worldwide
Local Phone number with dedicated receptionists to answer your calls the way you would like. Secretaries and support team
24/7 interactive voicemail with delivery to email or mobile
Secretaries and IT support team available to assist your business on-site
Join a community of 50,000+ imagineeers to buy from, sell to & collaborate with
Fully equipped meeting rooms, video conferencing and boardrooms
Up to 3 hours a day access to coworking space Social distancing enforced
3 days free private office usage anywhere outside your home location
20% of your spend credited when you upgrade to a serviced office
I.T. ENABLERS - Your support team
- 1. Zoom,Google, Skype video conferencing made easier
- 2. Security advice, I.T. support
- 3. I.T. Helpdesk
- 4. Home WiFi experts
ABOUT LEVEL 9, AVAYA HOUSE
ABOUT LEVEL 9, AVAYA HOUSE
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, location, and community.
Navigate the coronavirus - Shared spaces cleaned every 4 hours. Social distancing enforced.
- Superior A-grade building prominently positioned along Epping Road in North Ryde.
- Quality café, restaurants and retailers are hosted in this within this property.
- Sensational views across the Lane Cove National Park.
- Excellent transport connections offered with bus access directly outside, and a short walk to the train station.
- In-house amenities include a swimming pool, tennis courts, showers, a bike racks, and a BBQ area.
- Unbeatable Virtual Offices available from $149/month.
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - the best serviced offices in Sydney’s Northwest.
- This could be your address
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport: 45-55 minutes taxi ride.
Train station: 1.2 km away from Macquarie Park Cityrail station
Bus station: Bus access right outside Avaya House on Epping Road.
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.