Your address: Market Street, Sydney
44 Market Street, Sydney, Australia
Fully furnished serviced office that can accommodate teams of any size and allows three times the space for each worker. Our cost-effective Serviced Offices are coronavirus aware and social distancing is strictly enforced.
ABOUT LEVEL 26, MARKET STREET
ABOUT LEVEL 26, MARKET STREET
The BEST flexible workspace in the world; aesthetics, WiFi security, location, community.
Navigate the coronavirus - Shared spaces cleaned every 4 hours. Social distancing enforced.
- A prime A-Grade tower located in the West of Sydney’s CBD
- Hyde Park, Westfield Shopping Centre, and SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium just a stroll away
- Nearby to on-site retailers and services, including a quality café, post office, dentist, major banks, health care services and childcare centre
- High-end occupants such as Australian Super, The Swedish Trade & Invest Council and Australia Bureau of Statistics
- Excellent transport connections; minutes walk from Town Hall and the Queen Victoria Building
- Unbeatable Coworking spaces - hot desk & dedicated desk - and Virtual Offices
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry
Call for the Finest Serviced Offices in Australia
- This could be your address
SERVICED OFFICES TO FIT YOUR BUSINESS
SERVICED OFFICES TO FIT YOUR BUSINESS
Servcorp offers a variety of Serviced Office solutions to fit any type of business, including business with teams working remotely.
Private Serviced Offices
Fully Furnished and Sound-rated
Servcorp’s Serviced Offices come fully furnished and include access to our facilities and support services, so you can cut costs and get to work the day you move in.
- Fully furnished: Quality furniture, private and sound-rated
- Internet / WiFi: Fast, secure, any configuration. Local IT support
- Shared Facilities: Stylish coworking space, fully stocked pantry, great coffee and tea
- Frosted glass entrance to each office ensures privacy & allows for natural light and a more open feel
- Servcorp offers more space allowance per person than any other workspace operator
- Office sizes: Each office can support up to 10 remote workers
Hybrid Office for small businesses
One Office - Up to 10 Remote Workers
Servcorp hybrid offices allow each office to support 10 remote team members. They can work either offsite or onsite. Each team member has the ability to work three hours per day in the coworking space at your home location or any other servcorp location. Your remote team is set up for success and will get the support it needs to win.
- Coworking space access: 3 hours/day use for each remote team member in any location. Includes Fast and Secure Wi-Fi and great coffee!
- Up to 3 days/month use of private office outside your home city
- 1 hour/month private meeting room access
- Choose your workstyle: desk seating with privacy panel, booth seating, table seating, casual lounge chairs and phone booths
- A professional receptionist forwards calls to your relevant team member, no matter where they are working. No need to work using private mobiles.
- Mail and courier management with home-forwarding options
- In-house I.T. support
Sydney Airport Access: 15-20 minutes taxi ride from the Airport.
Train station: 5 minutes walk from Town Hall Station.
Bus station: 5 minutes walk from the Queen Victoria Building Bus Terminal.
Ferry: 10-15 minutes walk to Barangaroo Wharf.
Less than the cost of a secretary
- Our powerful address becomes your address to use on your cards, letterheads and web pages
- 1.8m wide corridors, spacious lounges and reception areas
- Print from any desk with commercial grade colour printers
- When you work remotely, the Servcorp OneFone app lets you take your office phone with you
- Interactive voice mail - press 1 to go to your mobile
- Voicemail to email bank up to 6 calls
- Use any of our 21 locations in Australia, 150+ locations across the globe.
- 5 days free at any location outside your city
- Unbranded reception area, your business comes first
- Fully equipped meeting facilities and AV equipment
- Finest coffee, tea, and spring water
- Phone calls 20% discount to telco rates. Up to 50% off international
- Tier 1 provider
- Rocket fast Wi-Fi - unique password for security
- Local IT team - global monitoring of our network
- V.P.N. capable firewall protection
- Transparency code adhered to
- Book everything online
- Flexible leases, no long-term contracts!
- One month rental deposit
Social distancing enforced
Your business will thrive in Servcorp
All the world's best stores within walking distance.
All the services you need are in reach.
You can run your business from anywhere in Australia or in 150+ locations worldwide
PARIS * LONDON * NY * CHICAGO * HONG KONG * SINGAPORE * SYDNEY * SHANGHAI * BEIJING
Select a Serviced Office in Australia
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.
Serviced Offices Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Serviced Office, you have everything you need to start running your business the day you move in. For small to medium sized businesses, it is much more cost-effective to take a serviced office than investing in a traditional lease and office fit-out. It can save you up to 60% on monthly costs compared to setting up your own office. Unlike traditional office space, you get a fully furnished office, use of Servcorp's global IT infrastructure with rocket-fast and secure internet, a global enterprise IP telephony network with free call plans, access to office equipment such as photocopiers/printers/scanners, access to a fully stocked kitchen and much more. All optional services such as Meeting Rooms are pay-per-use, so you don't pay for a service you never use.
Servcorp also has a team of highly trained professional secretaries at every location as well as our own in-house IT team available to support your business. Dedicated team members handle everything from answering calls in your company's name to managing your mail and couriers.
The Servcorp team provides services above and beyond what you receive at other Serviced Offices. As an optional service, our team can perform a variety of tasks to support your business, including presentation preparation, translation work, interpretation, assisting with sales calls, scheduling appointments and more.
Learn more about Servcorp's Serviced Offices.
As a Servcorp client, your Serviced Office includes:
- A fully furnished office suite
- A dedicated receptionist
- Mail, courier and visitor handling
- Access to secretarial services and a multilingual personal assistant
- Access to fully equipped corporate boardrooms, meeting rooms and day suites
- Leading IT technology; Secure, Fast, Fiber Tier 1 managed Internet with 99.9% uptime
- Leading communications technology; IP phones, free call allowance, voice-to-email, e-fax, sophisticated call-routing
- Servcorp Home: access the Servcorp Community, make bookings, manage your call transfers, download invoices
- A magnificent reception with spectacular views
- A contemporary kitchen with a fully stocked fridge and espresso coffee machine
- Access to the coworking space for informal meetings or taking a break outside your office
- Regular events where you can meet like-minded people
Servcorp has ten prestigious Serviced Office locations in the lively corporate areas of Sydney for you to enjoy renowned entertainment venues, cultural icons and decadent restaurants. Our Serviced Offices Locations in Sydney are:
- Tower One Barangaroo, Barangaroo, Sydney
- Chifley Tower, Sydney
- Gateway, Circular Quay, Sydney
- MLC Centre, Martin Place, Sydney
- Market Street, Sydney
- 101 Miller Street, North Sydney, Sydney
- Westfield Tower 2, Bondi Junction, Sydney
- Avaya House, Macquarie Park, Sydney
- Nexus Norwest, Norwest, Sydney
- Deloitte Building, Parramatta, Sydney
There are no lock-in contracts for Servcorp Serviced Offices, the minimum contract term is one month.
Yes. Servcorp Serviced Office clients can access any of Servcorp's 160+ locations around the world. You can use any coworking lounge outside of your city for up to 3 hours per day and you can use a private office in another city for up to 5 days per month as you travel (subject to prior booking and availability). Within Australia you can access our Coworking spaces in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra and Hobart.
We believe to fully understand Servcorp you need to see it for yourself. Please request a tour to our Sydney Serviced Offices and we will happily arrange an office tour in a location convenient for you.
If you're thinking of a flexible workspace option like a Serviced Office but can't decide the best choice for your business, explore our blog articles with helpful tips and advice:
Typically when you commit to an office space for rent, there are long contract terms and costs associated with setting up shop from the ground up. Serviced Offices allow you to reduce your risk and save on costs like furnishing the space, setting up internet and photocopiers. With a Servcorp Serviced Office, you can save up to 60% on monthly costs compared to setting up your own office. Serviced Offices are a lower risk solution than offices for rent, as there are flexible contract terms allowing businesses to acquire additional space on short notice.