Your address: Westfield Tower 2, Bondi Junction
101 Grafton Street, Bondi Junction, Australia
Level 22, Westfield Tower 2
1st Month Free! No further obligation*
What you get...
- Your Address becomes Westfield Tower 2, Bondi Junction - to use on your website and business collateral. A great address should improve your SEO rankings.
- Access to 150+ locations worldwide
- Local phone number with dedicated receptionists to answer your calls the way you would like. Secretaries and support team
- 24/7 interactive voicemail with delivery to email or mobile
- Secretaries and IT support team available to assist you on-site
- Join a community of 50,000+ imagineeers to buy from, sell to & collaborate with
- Fully equipped meeting rooms, video conferencing and boardrooms
- No security deposit when paying by credit card
- Up to 3 hours a day access to coworking space
- 3 days free private office usage anywhere outside your home location
- 20% of your spend credited when you upgrade to a serviced office
*No further obligation with a month-to-month membership
I.T. ENABLERS - Your support team
- 1. Zoom,Google, Skype video conferencing made easier
- 2. Security advice, I.T. support
- 3. I.T. Helpdesk
- 4. Home WiFi experts
Need a physical workspace to focus?
Coworking plans available from $239.20 / month
A flexible workstyle: use workspaces when you need it
Coworking space with booth seating, desk seating & privacy panels, casual seating, communal tables, phone booths / Zoom rooms
Our address can become your address to use on your letterheads, business collateral and webpage (Optional)
- Advertise a local phone number and office address (Optional)
Secretarial and IT support*
Unlimited premium coffee and tea
1 month security deposit
- With 12m per person of space we are 3 times the industry average
Corridors are 80% - 100% wider than the industry average
ABOUT LEVEL 22, WESTFIELD TOWER 2
ABOUT LEVEL 22, WESTFIELD TOWER 2
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, location, and community.
- Located in Sydney’s lively Eastern Suburbs, away from the ‘hustle and bustle’ of the CBD.
- Phenomenal views of the iconic Bondi Beach and out towards Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House
- Conveniently next door to the Westfield Shopping centre.
- In-house amenities include a fantastic café ground level, and access to secure parking.
- Easy access to Bondi Junction railway station and bus interchange, offering easy access to Sydney CDB and beautiful Eastern Suburb’s beaches.
- Unbeatable Coworking spaces from $239.20/month. Virtual Offices available from $119.20/month.
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - premium serviced offices in Sydney
- This could be your address
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport: 25 minutes taxi ride.
Train station: 1-minute walk to Bondi Junction train station.
Bus station: 1-minute walk from Bondi Junction bus interchange.
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.