Your address: 140 William Street, Melbourne
140 William Street, Melbourne, Australia
1st Month Free! No further obligation*
What you get...
- Your Address becomes 140 William Street, Melbourne - to use on your website and business collateral. A great address should improve your SEO rankings.
- Access to 150+ locations worldwide
- Local phone number with dedicated receptionists to answer your calls the way you would like. Secretaries and support team
- 24/7 interactive voicemail with delivery to email or mobile
- Secretaries and IT support team available to assist you on-site
- Join a community of 50,000+ imagineeers to buy from, sell to & collaborate with
- Fully equipped meeting rooms, video conferencing and boardrooms
- No security deposit when paying by credit card
- Up to 3 hours a day access to coworking space
- 3 days free private office usage anywhere outside your home location
- 20% of your spend credited when you upgrade to a serviced office
*No further obligation with a month-to-month membership
I.T. ENABLERS - Your support team
- 1. Zoom,Google, Skype video conferencing made easier
- 2. Security advice, I.T. support
- 3. I.T. Helpdesk
- 4. Home WiFi experts
Need a physical workspace to focus?
Coworking plans available from $280 / month
A flexible workstyle: use workspaces when you need it
Coworking space with booth seating, desk seating & privacy panels, casual seating, communal tables, phone booths / Zoom rooms
Our address can become your address to use on your letterheads, business collateral and webpage (Optional)
- Advertise a local phone number and office address (Optional)
Secretarial and IT support*
Unlimited premium coffee and tea
1 month security deposit
- With 12m per person of space we are 3 times the industry average
Corridors are 80% - 100% wider than the industry average
ABOUT LEVEL 40, 140 WILLIAM STREET
ABOUT LEVEL 40, 140 WILLIAM STREET
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, location, and community.
- Ideally located in Melbourne’s financial and legal district
- Magnificent 360-degree views across the Melbourne CBD skyline
- This iconic 41-storey high office tower has an onsite café, fully equipped end of trip facilities, and access to bike storage
- Moments away from local Courts, Newsagencies and public transport systems, as well as local and international retail outlets, entertainment venues, and banks
- Building occupants include Madgwicks Lawyers, DLA Piper, Aitken Partners and SMS Management
- Unbeatable Coworking spaces from $280/month. Virtual Offices available from $96/month
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - premium serviced offices in Melbourne
- This could be your address
Airport Access: 30-35-minute taxi ride from Melbourne Tullamarine Airport
Train station: Short walk to both Southern Cross and Flagstaff train stations
Tram: Department stops directly opposite the building
Bus: 1 block away from the bus stop
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.
At this location Servcorp offers:
Virtual Office Frequently Asked Questions
When you sign up to a Servcorp Virtual Office, you not only receive a 5-star business address to use as your own but also premium business services without the costs associated with setting up your own office.
A Virtual Office at 140 William Street, Melbourne includes:
- A local telephone number answered in the way you are accustomed to & transferred to your home phone, mobile or voicemail
- Mail and courier handling for all your incoming correspondence
- Access to our Coworking spaces for up to 3 hours per day
- Regular social events and networking opportunities to meet other like-minded imagineeers
- Easy and convenient online booking system through Servcorp Home
With all of these services and more, you are truly setting your business up for success at Servcorp 140 William Street, Melbourne.
As a Virtual Office client at 140 William Street, Melbourne you have the full flexibility to access our offices when you need them whether you have a client meeting or if you need the space to bunker down on work away from distractions.
You receive exclusive access to our private offices, Coworking lounges and meeting rooms both in your home country and across our locations worldwide.
Certainly! When you select Servcorp's Address Package you have the ability to register your business to our 5-star location at 140 William Street, Melbourne right in the heart of Melbourne's prestigious central business district.
Yes, a Virtual Office is an ideal option for small business and a cost-effective solution if you are looking to lower your overhead costs. You can also avoid the risk involved with using you own personal address to register your business.
The security of a Virtual Office, the prestige of a business address at 140 William Street, Melbourne and the convenience of having someone manage your mail are all ideal services to set your business up for success!
Unlike a traditional office where you typically pay to rent a physical office space, a Virtual Office is a flexible office solution where you can work remotely but use the address for your business collateral and as a mailing address.
In addition to the advantage of having a business address in a desirable location, Virtual Offices also offer a range of business services like mail handling, a local phone number and administrative support, which aren't usually available at all when you rent an office.
Unlike other office providers, Servcorp 140 William Street, Melbourne does not have a limit to the number of calls and there is no monthly limit to forwarded messages to your home phone, mobile or email.