Your address: Santos Place, Brisbane
32 Turbot Street, Brisbane, Australia
Level 27, Santos Place
Your Address becomes Santos Place, Brisbane - to use on your website and business collateral
Access to 150+ locations worldwide
Local Phone number with dedicated receptionists to answer your calls the way you would like. Secretaries and support team
24/7 interactive voicemail with delivery to email or mobile
Secretaries and IT support team available to assist your business on-site
Join a community of 50,000+ imagineeers to buy from, sell to & collaborate with
Fully equipped meeting rooms, video conferencing and boardrooms
Up to 3 hours a day access to coworking space Social distancing enforced
3 days free private office usage anywhere outside your home location
20% of your spend credited when you upgrade to a serviced office
I.T. ENABLERS - Your support team
- 1. Zoom,Google, Skype video conferencing made easier
- 2. Security advice, I.T. support
- 3. I.T. Helpdesk
- 4. Home WiFi experts
ABOUT LEVEL 27, SANTOS PLACE
ABOUT LEVEL 27, SANTOS PLACE
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, location, and community.
Navigate the coronavirus - Shared spaces cleaned every 4 hours. Social distancing enforced.
- Premium A-Grade tower in the heart of Brisbane CBD within the legal district
- Spectacular views from Brisbane River and Southbank up to Mount Coot-tha
- In-house amenities include an onsite restaurant and café, and one of the largest bicycle parking facilities in Brisbane
- Building occupants include mining companies such as Santos, accountancy firms such as Vincent’s Chartered Accountants and a multitude of legal professionals and chambers
- The building is made from 20% recycled concrete and 90% recycled steel. It also has solar panels that provide 90% of its electricity needs
- Unbeatable Coworking spaces from $299/month. Virtual Offices available from $149/month
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - premium serviced offices in Brisbane
- This could be your address
Airport Access: 20-30-minute taxi drive from Brisbane Airport 20 minutes via Train to Central Station
Train station: 9-12-minute walk to Central Station 4-7-minute walk to Roma St Station
Bus station: 8-10-minute walk to King George Square. 5-7-minute walk to Roma St Transit Station
Ferry: 5-7-minute walk to North Quay terminal
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.
At this location Servcorp offers:
Virtual Office Frequently Asked Questions
When you sign up to a Servcorp Virtual Office, you not only receive a 5-star business address to use as your own but also premium business services without the costs associated with setting up your own office.
A Virtual Office at Santos Place, Brisbane includes:
- A local telephone number answered in the way you are accustomed to & transferred to your home phone, mobile or voicemail
- Mail and courier handling for all your incoming correspondence
- Access to our Coworking spaces for up to 3 hours per day
- Regular social events and networking opportunities to meet other like-minded imagineers
- Easy and convenient online booking system through Servcorp Home
With all of these services and more, you are truly setting your business up for success at Servcorp Santos Place, Brisbane.
As a Virtual Office client at Santos Place, Brisbane you have the full flexibility to access our offices when you need them whether you have a client meeting or if you need the space to bunker down on work away from distractions.
You receive exclusive access to our private offices, Coworking lounges and meeting rooms both in your home country and across our locations worldwide.
Certainly! When you select Servcorp's Address Package you have the ability to register your business to our 5-star location at Santos Place, Brisbane right in the heart of Brisbane's prestigious central business district.
Yes, a Virtual Office is an ideal option for small business and a cost-effective solution if you are looking to lower your overhead costs. You can also avoid the risk involved with using you own personal address to register your business.
The security of a Virtual Office, the prestige of a business address at Santos Place, Brisbane and the convenience of having someone manage your mail are all ideal services to set your business up for success!
Unlike a traditional office where you typically pay to rent a physical office space, a Virtual Office is a flexible office solution where you can work remotely but use the address for your business collateral and as a mailing address.
In addition to the advantage of having a business address in a desirable location, Virtual Offices also offer a range of business services like mail handling, a local phone number and administrative support, which aren't usually available at all when you rent an office.
Unlike other office providers, Servcorp Santos Place, Brisbane does not have a limit to the number of calls and there is no monthly limit to forwarded messages to your home phone, mobile or email.