Your address: Brookfield Place, Perth
125 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Australia
Level 11, Brookfield Place
25% off Virtual Offices at this location. Expires 30th April 2021.
Your Address becomes Brookfield Place, Perth - to use on your website and business collateral
Access to 150+ locations worldwide
Local Phone number with dedicated receptionists to answer your calls the way you would like. Secretaries and support team
24/7 interactive voicemail with delivery to email or mobile
Secretaries and IT support team available to assist your business on-site
Join a community of 50,000+ imagineeers to buy from, sell to & collaborate with
Fully equipped meeting rooms, video conferencing and boardrooms
Up to 3 hours a day access to coworking space Social distancing enforced
3 days free private office usage anywhere outside your home location
20% of your spend credited when you upgrade to a serviced office
I.T. ENABLERS - Your support team
- 1. Zoom,Google, Skype video conferencing made easier
- 2. Security advice, I.T. support
- 3. I.T. Helpdesk
- 4. Home WiFi experts
ABOUT LEVEL 11, BROOKFIELD PLACE
ABOUT LEVEL 11, BROOKFIELD PLACE
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, location, and community.
Navigate the coronavirus - Shared spaces cleaned every 4 hours. Social distancing enforced.
- Located in the heart of Perth’s CBD, Brookfield Place is one of Australia’s most awarded commercial properties
- Boasts spectacular and uninterrupted views across the Perth Swan River and city skyline
- This premium skyscraper precinct is home to a number of restaurants, cafés, bars, and high-end retail stores
- In-house services include end of trip facilities with 550 bike spaces. Local amenities include pharmacies, day care facilities, beauty salons, and high-class retail stores
- Situated 200m walk away from the Perth Bus Port, Esplanade Train Station, Murray Street, and Hay Street Mall
- Unbeatable Coworking spaces from $299/month. Virtual Offices available from $159/month.
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - premium serviced offices in Perth.
- This could be your address
20- 30 minutes taxi drive from Perth airport. 30-40 minutes by bus from Fauntleroy Av Before Miller Rd
6-8 minutes’ walk to Elizabeth Quay Station. 5-6 minute walk to Perth Underground Station
Wellington bus station (10 minute walk) Elizabeth Quay Bus Station
(6-8 minute walk)
8-10 minute walk to Elizabeth Quay Ferry
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.