Virtual Office Prices in Perth
Increase your sales by having a first-class corporate presence
We offer your business a 5 star corporate image with our virtual offices in Perth at simple and affordable monthly rates.
If you have been searching for a convenient, cost effective solution to a permanent presence in Perth, allow Servcorp to effectively manage your business image with a Servcorp virtual office package.
Servcorp provides world renowned corporate solutions in every major capital city and business district across the globe. Our virtual office solutions provide your business with a distinguished business address in highly sought after location of Perth CBD.
Enjoy a corporate presence in the heart of Perth CBD surrounded by world renowned restaurants, cultural icons and excellent entertainment venues from any of our esteemed locations such as Brookfield Place and AMP Tower.
Our locations in Perth provide your company and clients with access to a growing business and financial hub and excellent parking opportunities.
Servcorp offers your business a premier virtual office solution for your business administration requirements.
Available in a range of packages that can be matched to your business needs, Servcorp offer a comprehensive reception service, which includes answering phone lines, mail and call forwarding, a local business as well as access to fully furnished corporates suites in the coveted and centralised business district of Perth.
Our Perth administration and secretarial teams are impeccably presented specialists trained to provide for your business with the very highest standards of service.
Servcorp Virtual Office packages include a various of solutions such as a dedicated secretarial and virtual reception team, all the way through to conveniently located facilities for client meetings, team and board meetings and even private work spaces when you need them.
Choose from one of Servcorp's full virtual offices in Perth to manage your Australian business presence distinction with ease.
Virtual Office Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Virtual Office, you get everything but the office. You can choose to work from home, or from anywhere and get the professional team, facilities and infrastructure of a multinational corporation, without the cost. A Servcorp Virtual Office will help you reduce your overheads and costs including rent, technology, and hiring and training the right staff. You can choose the package that best fits your needs and budget. From a simple Address Package to a Communications Package or a combination of both at a lower cost - you choose what you need for your business.
Learn more about Servcorp's Virtual Offices.
The Servcorp Virtual Office is invaluable to your business if you are working from home - or from anywhere. It essentially gives you everything but a physical office space, though benefitting from a great business address in Perth and office infrastructure without the costs associated with setting up your own office.
A Virtual Office in Perth includes:
- A prestigious business address in Perth or any one of our 160+ worldwide locations to use for your business cards or website.
- A local business telephone number, with telephone answering in your company name and transferred to you home, mobile or interactive voicemail.
- A dedicated receptionist managing your calls at your chosen Perth virtual address.
- Mail and courier handling, including mail forwarding services.
- Access to boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices in Australia or our worldwide locations, for as little as 10 minutes or the entire day.
- Access to Servcorp's sophisticated coworking space with great views for up to 3 hours per day, with fast & secure Wi-Fi and great coffee.
- Meet, greet and work with like-minded people and attend regular free networking events in Perth.
- Instant online booking system through Servcorp Home ensures easy, fast and secure bookings.
One month. A Servcorp Virtual Office is a month to month commitment, or you can choose a 12-month commitment at a discounted price. There are no lock-in contracts and no security deposits.
Yes. Clients with The Virtual Office Package can use our coworking spaces worldwide for up to 3 hours per day, while clients with the Address Package can use them up to 1 hour per day. Within Australia you can access our coworking spaces in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra and Hobart.
All our Perth Virtual Offices offer your business world-class IT solutions and support, allowing you to grow and prosper. Joining Servcorp gives you:
- Call Routing so you never miss important phone calls
- Broadband Internet with a guaranteed uptime of 99.99%
- In-house IT 24/7 Support for immediate assistance
- Secure wireless internet access to 160+ wireless hotspots across the Global Servcorp Network
- Cisco end-to-end voice network that allows voice conferencing