Located at the foot of the picturesque Baoshi Mountains in Hangzhou, Jiahua International Business Center provides a prestigious location with a strong cultural and historical identity. It has consistently been recognised as one of the best buildings in Hangzhou and is widely regarded as setting the standard for commercial construction and design in Hangzhou. Attracting many of the worlds fortune 500 companies, such as Siemens, HP, HSBC, Citibank, this stunning location will quickly give your business the prestige and reputation you deserve.
The building is equipped with a business centre, café & bars, VIP rooms, a multi-media conference hall and several meeting rooms.
Within the local area are a number of five star hotels such as the JW Marriot, Narada Grand Hotel, Dragon Hotel, Oakwood Hotel and premium restaurants, cafés and prestigious shopping mall, Hangzhou Tower.
50 minutes by taxi or 90 minutes by Airport Shuttle Bus from Shaoshan International Airport
30 minutes by taxi or 45 minutes by bus from both Hangzhou East Train Station and Hangzhou Train Station
Bus stops on Hangda Road, Xixi Road, and Tianmushan Road are less than 5 minutes’ walk.
Jiahua International Business Center is located in the heart of Huanglong CBD, Hangzhou’s important commercial centre.
It is home to Grade A office buildings, Zhejiang Wold Trade Centre, international and domestic banks including HSBC, Citibank, ICBC, China Merchants Bank, China Construction Bank.
This area also hosts numerous public service centres including Huanglong Stadium, Zhejiang Library, Zhejiang Music Hall.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
• China Merchants Bank
• China Construction Bank
• Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
• Hangzhou Customs, PRC
• Huanglong Stadium
• Huanglong Gymnasium
• Dragon Hotel
• Zhejiang World Trade Center
• Zhejiang Narada Grand Hotel
• Starbucks Coffee
• Zhejiang Libarary
• Baoshi Mountain
• Yellow Dragon Cave
Servcorp offices are located on level 3 of Jiahua International Business Center.
Servcorp Jiahua Center features fine traditional Chinese paintings by renowned artists Liu Shunbin. A number of artworks by Liu Shunbin can also be found in celebrated art collection around the world.
• Bi-lingual team of 3 to support your professional admin and IT requirements onsite
• Day suites (1-3 people)
• 1 x boardroom (12 people)
• 6 x virtual office co-working spaces with views
• Meeting rooms (4-6 people)
• External executive office suite with views
• Internal executive office suite
• Unbranded granite reception area
• Fully stocked, immaculate kitchen offering filtered water, Italian Espresso, Chinese and Twining’s tea selections and even beer and champagne
• Utilities space with high tech colour copier, printer, scanner, a shredder and binding machine