Virtual Offices in Australia: The Flexible Workplace Solution for Small Businesses
By Varun Bodhi
If you're a small business in Australia looking for an affordable way to break into the global market, a virtual office may be the perfect solution.
Virtual offices provide all the benefits of a traditional office space, but at a fraction of the cost. They are also incredibly flexible, allowing businesses to scale up or down as needed. And thanks to advances in technology, virtual offices now offer many features and capabilities that were once only available in traditional office spaces.
In this blog post, we'll discuss the advantages of virtual offices and how they can help your business grow. We'll also take a look at Servcorp's Virtual Office Solutions and how they compare to other providers in the market.
What exactly is a virtual office?
A virtual office is an online workspace that allows businesses to access all the same services and amenities they would find in a traditional office space, without actually having to rent or lease physical space. Virtual offices are often used by businesses that want to have a presence in multiple locations, or by businesses that are looking to save money on office space.
There are many advantages to using a virtual office, but here are just a few:
- Virtual offices are more flexible than traditional office spaces. You can scale up or down as needed, without having to sign a long-term lease.
- Virtual offices are more affordable than traditional office spaces. You can save on rent, furniture, and other office expenses.
- Virtual offices offer many of the same features and amenities as traditional office spaces, such as meeting rooms, reception services, and business lounges.
- Virtual offices are more convenient than traditional office spaces. You can access your office from anywhere in the world, at any time.
- Virtual offices are more environmentally friendly than traditional office spaces. You can reduce your carbon footprint by eliminating the need for commuting and business travel.
However, what should be noticed is that not all virtual offices can deliver the same amount and quality of features.
Servcorp's Virtual Office Solutions are some of the most technologically advanced in the market. These come with several features and amenities that are designed to help businesses grow, including:
- Virtual Receptionist: Servcorp's Virtual Receptionists are available 24/ hours a day, seven days a week to answer your calls, take messages, and forward calls to your mobile or landline.
- Business Address: Servcorp's Virtual Offices come with a prestigious business address in the heart of the CBD. This can be used as your registered business address, or as a mailing address for your company.
- Virtual Mailbox: Servcorp's Virtual Mailboxes allow you to manage your mail online, so you can view, forward, and store your mail from anywhere in the world.
- Business Lounge Access: Servcorp's Virtual Offices come with access to over 300 Business Lounges around the world. This gives you a place to work, meet clients, and hold meetings while you're on the go.
- Meeting Rooms: Servcorp's Virtual Offices come with access to meeting rooms in major cities around the world. This is perfect for businesses that need to hold meetings or events on a regular basis.
- In-house I.T. support: Servcorp's Virtual Offices come with in-house I.T. support, so you can always count on someone being available to help you with any technical problems you may have.
Why are businesses swapping to virtual offices?
There are many reasons why businesses are making the move to virtual offices. The most common reasons include the need to save on costs, the desire for more flexibility, and the want to have a presence in multiple locations. Virtual offices offer businesses all of this and more, which is why they have become such a popular option in recent years.
Virtual offices allow your business to have a global presence by renting office space in major cities around the world. This gives you the ability to tap into new markets and reach a wider audience. As a result, your business has greater opportunities for growth.
Do all Virtual Office Providers have the same amenities as Servcorp?
Not all Virtual Office Providers have the same amenities as Servcorp. Most providers don't have an internal I.T. team, along with a receptionist to handle all of your business communications.
What are some of Servcorp's best locations in Australia?
Servcorp has Virtual Offices in all major Australian cities, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide. Some locations include:
- Sydney Virtual Office: Level 35, Tower One Barangaroo, International Towers Sydney, 100 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW
- Melbourne Virtual Office: Level 27, 101 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC
- Brisbane Virtual Office: Level 19, 10 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD
- Perth Virtual Office: Level 28, AMP Tower 140 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA
- Adelaide Virtual Office: Level 24 & 30, Westpac House 91 King William Street, Adelaide SA
Should my business get a virtual office?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question. Virtual offices can be a great solution for businesses of all sizes, depending on your needs and goals. If you're looking for a flexible, cost-effective way to grow your business, then a virtual office may be right for you.
The first step is to determine the size of your business, identify what stage in its business life cycle it's in and what your budget is. From there, you can start researching Virtual Office Providers to find one that best suits your needs.
If you’ve got any questions call us 1300 409 755 or fill in your information below and we’ll get back to you shortly.